Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Life List #16

Life List #16: Make inspiration file, with notes, on computer for kitchen/living room remodel.


I finally took this one on a couple of weeks ago and scanned all the magazine pages I've torn out over the years. Tonight, I stepped it up and created a Flickr photo set of the file I created; photos I've found online and in magazines that I liked for one reason or another.


Some of the scanning got a little wonky.

Despite eliminating quite a few photos before scanning - I couldn't remember why I'd pulled them out - I still have many that I can't put my finger on why I chose the pictures I have, other than I like the overall feel of the room pictures.

What I CAN tell you is that I seem to have a thing for white bead board.

1 comment:

Glenda said...

Ohhhhh, what a great idea!! I'll have to see if the scanner part of my printer still works; if so, I think I'll be stealing this idea from you. I have a whole stack of crafting inspiration I could scan in, as well as kitchen makeover inspiration.

I've already been thru your Flickr set and left comments =).