Thursday, January 11, 2007

Enough

Today was absolutely the last day I'm going shopping to pick up stuff for this trip...unless it's something I can pick up on the way to Mom and Dad's tomorrow night...or at the airport. HA.

Really though, I think I've got us covered AND we now have laundry detergent on hand for our return.

Rob's parents decided to leave tomorrow night instead of Saturday morning due to some possibly nasty weather headed our way. WAH! I hope it doesn't screw with our departure.

I bought this pair of shoes today. E3 did not agree with my selection. Every new shoe box she brought me as a suggested alternative came with the admonishment, "I don't want you to wear those shoes."

Today: Day five of my excercise streak, soon to be smashed to bits by jetlag. Hoofing it through airports with three kids and assorted carry-ons counts, right?

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I for one like the shoes...

I guess I need a little girl in my life to tell me what's cool and stuff, eh? heehee

Nancy R said...

Thanks! They're fun - and they were on sale. As I was putting them on this morning, E3 took one look at them and said, "BUT! I don't want you to wear those!"

Poor kid.

The other E's were impressed that Mom got new shoes (because it so rarely happens!).

Glenda said...

FUNNY about E3 and the shoes!!! Is she generally the fashionista???

It's a good thing I had a son, because fashion is definitely *not* my thing.

Cute shoes, BTW, and I bet they're comfy!!

Nancy R said...

Nah, I think it's more that they're not very 'girly'. The other two have only come to appreciate 'not so girly' shoes in the last couple of years.