Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Star Student

Next week in third grade, E1 will be featured as "Star Student of the Week". She could choose 10 photos to be displayed, and she filled out a list of favorite things. Her responses:

My favorite food is...tacos
I am special because...I have sisters
My favorite tv show is...Fairly OddParents
When I grow up I want to be a...Artist
My favorite subject in school is...Reading
My special things are...my sisters
My favorite book is...Clorinda
My birthday is...Feb 5th
My favorite thing to do is...play with my sisters
My favorite pet is...Sam
My favorite sport is...volleyball
My favorite thing about me is...I am a nice person
I would like to travel to...Southern IL*
I love...my cousins
My favorite color is...pink
A person I admire is...all of my Grandparents

*we were just THERE. I suggested Texas, to visit Aunt Christine, but she said she LOVED S. IL.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how many of her things relate back to family :-)

I love tacos too, but never think about making them . . . making a mental note right now!

I enjoyed reading her list; thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I am bummed she chose S IL over visiting me. I'm going to have to harass her about that.

Christine