- I had a terrific Mother's day...breakfast at the American Legion, my girls singing in church, lunch in bed while watching James Bond, hanging out with family, and home-made cards. Oh, and tickets for the five of us to see Wicked!
- I think my ankle is turning arthritic or something...I sprained it several years ago and every now and then over the years it's felt stiff, but lately it's like that all the time...as in, I rotate and stretch my ankles every morning before I get out of bed. This morning it bothered me on my morning walk, affecting my stride and causing me to stop a few times and stretch it before cutting my walk short. Makes me feel old.
- There is a pair of Cardinal birds nesting in the honeysuckle growing at the end of the back porch...the babies are forever cheeping, cheeping, cheeping to the point that I'm starting to wish I could help the parents with the feeding process.
- I think Niecy Nash will be leaving Dancing With The Stars tomorrow night.
- My oldest, E1, and I will be viewing Mean Girls tomorrow night because, sadly, she's reaching the Mean Girl phase of her life, sigh...
- I've almost finished adding call letters to all the biography & autobiography books in the school library.
- It's more difficult than you might think to find a summer writing camp for kids.
It's getting to be that time of year where school stuff is winding down and summer stuff is starting up...a time when I always tell myself that things will slow down once the kids are out of school...but then school ends and things don't really slow down at all.
Hopefully I can keep up around here...