Saturday, March 28, 2009

I Know That's Right!

You never know where you'll find her*, but she'll speak to you just the same. Maybe it's when you crawl into bed, or put on your shoe, or go searching through your sock drawer that she just turns up and startles you, making your heart rate go up a couple of notches.



Just know that we've got some incriminating photos of her, should you ever have a need for blackmail - and the scarecrow is willing to talk.

*Stealthily hiding Gloria the hippo from Madagascar, who says three phrases (including, "I know that's right!") at the slightest movement, is a favorite pastime of E3's.

2 comments:

Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

I have a monkey or chimp somewhere in my minivan that sometimes says "AFRICA!" for no reason.

Scares the crap out of me.

Nancy R said...

HA! That's got me laughing just thinking about it.