Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday...Another Week Gone.

I feel like such a slacker.

BUT! Snapfish finally decided to relinquish my photos. We are SO not BFF's anymore. Seems they forgot how to handle film and forgot to scan my photos before sending me the prints. Today, I went to their website and found my photos there...and they hadn't even notified me.

Batten down the hatches for multiple photo posts as I try to catch up on a bunch of junk.

If I can tear myself away from the Little House Rose years books... I've been sucked in and am now reading to the distraction of all else.

The tooth fairy DID come through for Rob's four teeth...and then failed to deliver a few nights later when E1 lost another tooth. We reasoned it out and decided the tooth fairy simply couldn't believe there was five lost teeth in less than a week in our humble abode. TF apparently realized the error in this thinking and made amends.

T-ball is almost over for E2, and school registration is quickly approaching. It's the time of year I start thinking about squeezing in a few more things before school begins, while wondering when we're going to fit in shopping for school supplies. I don't even want to think about shopping for gym shoes with E2 - she's got a narrow foot that difficult to fit and she'd never satisfied.

My goal this week: to write another post before next Friday.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Am catching up on your previous posts.

Didn't know the tooth fairy visiting those who get their wisdom teeth removed. Am now officially ticked off at tooth fairy. All I got was dry socket (ALL FOUR) when mine were removed. Hope he's feeling better very soon.

And it really is possible to grow tired of ice cream? Thought that was a myth or something. Can't fathom.