Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Stormy Weather


I wish that was what was causing our crappy internet connection.

Slower.

Than.

Dial-up.

Rob says we're turning off the computers when we go on vacation so they can think long and hard about their behavior.

It's been weeks since I've read all of my blogs in one day - and I don't have THAT many that I read. It's just so achingly slow to wait for a site to download...I walk away and come back 30 minutes later and it's often not finished downloading, OR there's an IE error.

I'm receiving emails, but the ones I send bounce back like rubber balls.

I mean, how am I supposed to be able to come here and share E3's theory of fart love (she farts on me because she loves me) with you all if I can't even get to my dashboard?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the picture! I like attitude Rob's taking with the computer and internet. See you Thursday!

Christine