Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Chewie Played Drums, Storm Troopers Played Bass

We're recovering from a night spent at Rob's parent's house after our power went out during a storm last night, and a marathon of getting the girls ready for school away from home. We did well, all things considered.

While we were waiting for the power to return last night, Rob and E1 worked on washing the dishes that didn't fit in the dishwasher. I found a station on the weather radio and this song started playing - E1 said, "YEAH!". For me, it always brings to mind this video from the 2006 MTV Movie Awards.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

OH My gosh. Do you realize that my child will PEE in his pants from excitement when he sees that video? (His love of Star Wars is vast - like Carlyle Lake. heehee. I would say "an ocean" but he's 5. heehee.) Thanks for sharing.

Glenda said...

Ha! I just popped onto your blog while taking a break from playing Lego Star Wars II on the PS2 and saw the YouTube link. I have no clue who that is singing and I've never heard the song??? We're big into all things Star Wars right now, so Andrew got a kick out of the fact that you had a music video with Star Wars characters in it on your blog.