Friday, August 17, 2007

Off To A Good Start

E3 and I attended a retirement party for my Father-in-law today. Along with my Mother-in-law and Sister-in-law we trekked to his workplace and were the surprise at the already anticipated party.

Fried chicken, my friends. And cake.

Best of all - one of my Father-in-law's co-workers has a nephew that lives near Sister-in-law Christine down in Texas. He's intent on playing cupid between the two of them.

Bow-chicka-wow-wow.

We're hanging out at the winery tonight, while the kids frolic and spend the night at Rob's cousin's house - home of four formerly little girls and millions of Barbies. Good times to be had by all.

4 comments:

Glenda said...

Wine and an empty house . . . might there be an E4 some time around May or June ;-)

Anonymous said...

Glenda, the house wasn't quite empty. I crashed in the basement for the night. We are working on the other brother and sister-in-law to get knocked up. Although I personally wouldn't be opposed to an E4.

Christine

Nancy R said...

I don't think we could come up with another E name anyway. It's someone else's turn.

Glenda said...

;-)