Saturday, April 07, 2007

Technicalities

Can someone pass me a crib sheet with the correct coding to make a link open in a new window? Back in the day when MomsOnline was happenin', I had a post-it cheat sheet with the coding - at least coding that worked on message boards. Even if I still had it I don't know if it would also work on a blog.

Also, where can I find out how to use my site meter to it's fullest advantage - like if I want to find out if the person from New Jersey who searched "Rolves fire" and found my site might possibly be Fuco (Hi, Fuco, if that's you!)? Maybe I need a different site meter?

Now I have to go back to the mundane stuff - like cleaning and filling Easter eggs. Maybe I'll nap first and make Eric, Janet, and Christine fill the eggs tonight.

I'm so smart!

3 comments:

Glenda said...

Sorry, I can't help with either question.

I do know the formatting you used on MOL *does* work on blogs. I have the code, but unfortunately it's saved on our now-deceased PC. Fat lot of help that does either of us!

Lisa said...

Oh. I have NO CLUE with code stuff. Hope your Easter was happy.

Jenn said...

I"m still trying to figure that one out myself. I've asked my Hubby 10 million times to help me (he's the network admin. computer geek type. He's supposed to know this crap!) but he hasn't yet.

Once I figure it out, I'll pass it on!