Tuesday, February 20, 2007

If The Phone Doesn't Ring It's Me

Man, you guys are a tough crowd! I admit to having told my husband that his breath smelled like raw hamburger and not ONE comment about it. Maybe that means it wasn't that rude and he should be glad I didn't compare it to something else, eh?

Day two of a new exercise streak on The Schwinn, for both of us.

E1's Brownie troop took a field trip to Cold Stone Creamery tonight. I should have Schwinned for much longer to make up for my participation in the field trip. Ugh. E1 declared it awesome! though, AND when asked by one of the leaders if anyone had ever been to a Cold Stone she got to answer, "Yes. In Hawaii." La Di Da!

I've been having trouble getting the last load of laundry out of the dryer, regardless of how many loads I do each day. There's always that one load just languishing there, taunting me as I walk past to bed at night...haunting my dreams. Okay, not really haunting, but it'd be nice to finish what I started that day. Tonight, at least, it's just whites/undies, AND at least it's not a load that's still in the washer. Leaving stuff in the washer not only sets you up for stinkies, but it darn near guarantees that someone will wet the bed or throw up in bed forcing you to shift loads in the middle of the night.

It was 60 degrees today!

This weekend I have a girls-weekend away. Scrap booking. Yeah, so what? (Honestly, I'm this close to moving on to the photo web-site albums...I'm just not there yet). So, anyway, weekend away...snackage...girl talk...beer. Should be fun.

Next weekend: Parents weekend away. WOOT!

And me, without having finished recapping my last trip. I'm such a jet-setter.

2 comments:

Glenda said...

Hmmm, I don't think telling a loved one their breath smells like raw hamburger meat is rude . . . better me telling them than someone else LOL. (Or else I'm rude too . . . and that *can't* be it ;-)

We have a Cold Stone Creamery opening here. We don't eat ice cream much, but methinks it's worth at least one visit.

Have a great time this weekend, and the next one too =)

Lisa said...

When it comes to spouses I think its better he hear it from YOU than someone else...

Cold Stone Creamery... YUMMY.