Thursday, June 15, 2006

Blogging

Way back in the day, when we were parents of one E, we had a website called World Wide Rolves. It was free, provided by our internet service, and we had an easy-peasy program for designing and publishing a website. We posted pictures of E1, and gave updates on her development because we just KNEW that everyone wanted that information. We added links, including a calendar and other things, and we had sound clips added throughout. Scintillating stuff, like E1 babbling at 3.5 months. It was fun stuff, I assure you, but it fell by the wayside as we changed internet providers and such.

I've been blogging for a year now, but this blog is my first public blog. I thought I wouldn't be able to post comments to Kristin's blog without it linking to my private blog, but I've since learned that's wrong. But! Now it means other people can enjoy my wordy goodness, right? Robo is on this blog as well, so he can comment at Kristin's blog. I don't know if he intends to post stuff here as well. AND, we can add pictures!

So, once again, World Wide Rolves is back on the web!