Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Tulsa On My Mind

Rob and I are headed to Tulsa soon for his annual work conference and I'm taking suggestions of things to see, places to go, food to eat. Help!

I think we're staying south of downtown Tulsa - hopefully there will be lots to see and do within walking distance. I've gotten spoiled in the last couple of years in Long Beach and Memphis.


We've been THROUGH Tulsa a few times on our way to visit Aunt Christine, but I don't think we've ever stopped...we've stopped in Oklahoma City, along the turnpike for quick picnics and pit stops, and last year we stopped at the totem pole, but we usually cruise through Tulsa just happy to have finally made it to Oklahoma.

So, hook us up with any Tulsa travel information you may have - especially food!

No comments: