Friday, November 02, 2007

Weekend Links

Last weekend I did the link thing and it was fun to share, so I'm doing it again and may continue until we all get sick of it! Whee!

First, go see! Go look! I won SpacyTracie's blog trivia contest! I feel like I had an advantage, since I've been on a message board with Tracie for almost ten years now...but I'm taking the win! Thanks, Tracie!

Next, Julia over at Kidneys and Eyes is also participating in NaBloPoMo and following a theme of life with her Super Special Kiddos. I don't know how she does all she does, and then manages to write so well about it, but it makes for some enjoyable reading. Also, she has beans in her header; kidneys...beans...get it? HA! It's brilliant.

Finally, once again I finish with a blogger that is not exactly a new discovery...BUT, Miss Zoot is not only participating in NaBloPoMo, but she's upped the ante and has challenged herself to write 100 posts this month. This is a good thing for everyone because she has a lot to say, and it's darn funny to read along. Today, she comes clean about not understanding how Facebook works - I feel exactly the same way. I have an account and am 'friends' with several of Rob's young cousins, my Godchild, and other bloggers...but I don't get it. Message boards and blogs are so much simpler. I need to have one of those whippersnappers give me a guided tour, I guess.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: