Friday, November 09, 2007

Weekend Link

Today's first link, is mostly for my St. Louis area peeps...BUT it could come in handy if you find yourself in the lovely Gateway to the West. Sauce Magazine is something we came across at a restaurant in St. Louis. Now, Rob brings them home for me every month and reading it kindles the foodie wanna-be in me. Their website offers a search tool for St. Louis dining.

Muscat Love is still a little new to me, but I find it interesting to read bloggers like Jennifer who live outside of the U.S. Enjoy your virtual visit to Oman, please act respectable and keep your head screwed on straight*.

I clicked through Becky's comment on Mamalogues to discover her blog AL-O-HA! Having been fortunate to visit the islands twice, it's a destination near and dear to our hearts. Becky is an Army Wife, and her husband Jim just returned home after 15 months of duty and was still game to dress-up for Halloween.

On to the weekend.

*A popular Dad-ism from My Dad, sometimes preceded by "Now, this is a high-class joint.."

No comments: