Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Seven Years


E2 has been around for seven years as of today. She's enjoying first grade, and reading like crazy which is awesome, and not just because we can send her in to read to her little sister at naptime and bedtime. While still great pals with E1, she's learning that E3 can make a better pal than a minion most days. She's playing soccer (scored a goal in Saturday's game!), and wants to start going back to gymnastics.

When she grows up, she wants to work at Sea World or the Zoo.

We're having chicken strips and mac-n-cheese for dinner, per her request, and ice cream with chocolate syrup and sprinkles for dessert - because she doesn't like to waste valuable space on her plate with cake when there's ice cream to be had.

For the birth story junkies in the crowd, I wrote about her birth here.

Someday I'll fly
Someday I'll soar
Someday I'll be so damn much more
Cause I'm bigger than my body give me credit for


~ John Mayer, Bigger Than My Body

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday pretty girl!

Nancy, if Seth saw your daughters, he'd be smitten and would never want to leave your house. heehee

Glenda said...

Happy Birthday Miss E2!!

When I grow up, I want to work at Sea World or the Zoo, too =)

Daisy said...

Sea World or the zoo -- great goals. major in wildlife biology, little girl. You'll go far.