Monday, May 21, 2007

The Graduate

The kindergarten lost-tooth count held at 38 lost teeth, although E2 was wiggling one during the ceremony in what may have been a last-ditch effort to bring it to 39. How funny would that have been? "Oh, wait! Add one more sticker to the tooth chart!"

I'm not seriously paralyzed with fear about Dancing, but jeez. In the past I've always had a favorite and this time I have three. After tonight, I think Joey and Kym are my favorites, but Apollo and Julianne are second-runner ups. That's my vote - let the chips fall where they may.

I so totally watched the entire two hours of The Bachelor and Andy chose the girl I thought he should. She's the one, as his best friend said, I could see waiting for him at the end of a Triathlon with his kids. I ROCK!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oh YEAY! How cool for her.

NOw when I see kids with missing front teeth I think of HER. Too cute.